Cyber School Update

Today is Friday, March 20th, our 5th day of cyber school. When we first found about cyber school, I had no idea what to expect of it, and most teachers didn't either. On Monday, we had our first day of online school. it wasn't as bad I had thought, but further into the week, it got a little harder. The first 2 days, it wasn't really anything new, more just picking up where we left off the previous week. By Wednesday, gears shifted and we had to learn new things. It is harder to do online school when it comes to learning new things in classes like Math or a language. I have started to figure out ways that I learn best in these times as well. Doing cyber school has pros and cons. A pro that I have seen throughout the week is that I can do my work at my own pace and make sure that I understand what I am doing, without worrying about the teacher maybe teaching it too fast. One con to this is that there is no face to face conversations or questions. Yes you can chat with a teacher, but it is way different when it is personally face to face in a classroom, at school. I think everyone can probably agree that for some reason, we complained about being in school, but now that we are home, all we want is to go back to school and yes, this is going to take some adjusting, but I think we will all get through it just fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/30/20

Greek Architecture

Dear Future Self