3/30/20

I think we can all agree that cyber school is taking a lot out of us and we are being challenged I na way that none of us are used to. It hard to go from sitting at a desk in a class room with 20 other kids, asking questions, talking to a teacher about problems, to being at home having to learn online and without the face to face help. I agree that the workload right now is a lot more than expected and even for teachers, this workload of providing ALL of the information to students has increased swell. And on top of that, teachers still have to figure out ways to answer questions throughs screens and give quizzes and tests. While we are doing this online learning, I do think that it seems 'easier' to maybe cheat on a quiz or plagiarize, and some students have definitely been using that to their advantage. Being in a situation like this does seem to be affecting and changing the ways of some people. I have been slacking off a little at some points throughs the past few weeks, but I have also noticed that have been putting more effort an time into some of my work aswell. I agree that we will all eventually students will make this work, while also bettering ourselves, just because we aren't in school doesn't mean that we can act like we aren't.

Comments

  1. You summed up the challenges perfectly, Claire. And somebody like you, who asks a lot of questions in class, really has to make some changes. (I love it when you ask questions, by the way!) We will get through this, and it sounds like you are already getting better at it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greek Architecture

Dear Future Self