Essay Outline

Question: Explain the similarities and differences of Ancient Greek Theater, and our version of theater now.

In the first paragraph I would explain how Greek Theater was then, the type of dramas were performed, and information about where the plays were put on.
In the second paragraph, I would explain the types plays and dramas that  are put on now, where they are performed, and information about plays put on now.
Finally, I the third paragraph, I would explain how both greek theater then is similar to theater now.

Comments

  1. The third paragraph sounds a little weak and vague. Isn't that what you are doing in the other two paragraphs? Also, tell me about your first and fifth paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3/30/20

Greek Architecture

Dear Future Self